At Overwatch TN Security Company, Inc. we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We Collect
When you visit CroweOverwatchSecurity.com, we collect the following information:
- Your name, email address and other contact information when you register.
- Any information you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and information about the device used to connect to our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Help us provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- Contact you with offers, promotions and other information that might interest you.
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage of our website.
- Detect, prevent, or investigate fraud and other criminal activity.
We protect our customers’ personal information by using password protected computers and other methods
Overwatch TN Security Company, Inc. takes appropriate security measures, including using password protected computers to protect or our customers’ personal information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.